Our in-house team can manage all of your building and maintenance requirements from cabinetmaking to general labouring works, Bradley Trade Services have your project covered.
Our in-house, full time team consists of skilled labourers who are specialists in bricklaying, rendering, plastering, flushing, joinery and cabinet making. With the addition of our carpentry, electrical, painting and plumbing trades, we can seamlessly coordinate and deliver integrated projects with expertise and ease.
General trade services include:
- External rendering - texture coating and bag finishes
- Internal rendering and plastering, including crack repairs
- Bricklaying - new walls, piers and retaining walls (we can also source bricks to match existing finishes)
- New plasterboard walls, reveals and ceilings, taped, flushed and sanded ready for painting
- Pressure washing ready for painting, cleaning of paths to remove moss and grime or general maintenance to remove salt or dirt from the exterior of your property
- Demolition and rubbish removal
- Bespoke cabinets
- Benchtop installations
- Shelving and bookcases
Bradley Trade Services arrange all access equipment for difficult to reach areas including boom lifts, mobile scaffold or fixed scaffolding as required. In particular, demolition can be a messy process, however our large team of labourers and tradesmen are meticulous in protecting flooring and masking up doorways. We can demolish walls, adjust openings, and remove all debris and waste material the same day ready for rectification work to begin, minimising disruption to your workplace or home.